Every business has a handful of marketing goals that are on the top of their priority list. To help the companies I work with accomplish those goals, I’ve used a variety of strategies that were tailored to the situation and audience they serve.
Although we may not use the exact same set of tactics to reach your objectives, the case studies below will give you a sense of how we can attack a goal from multiple angles to achieve it in no time.
Creating a Web Presence for StrategicTouch
- Defined the company brand with quick exercises.
- Clarified messaging and created a complete website with clear value propositions.
- Revamped the product tutorial hub with new videos and fresh design.
- Updated the overall product look and simplified the user experience in two, key places.
Driving More Web Traffic for Pure Chat
- Created a blog to boost organic reach and devised a system to promote each piece.
- Grew our audience by building influencer relationships through podcast interviews.
- Set up paid advertising campaigns that generated over 2,500 website visits per month.
- Built mutually beneficial partnerships with other software products that served small business.
Raising Brand Awareness for Axosoft
- Generated dozens of new leads with event sponsorships.
- Built influencer relationships with 10 of the most widely-know industry consultants.
- Designed eye-catching print ads in the top developer-focused magazine.
- Became an industry authority with educational resources on our top-ranked site, ScrumHub.
Boosting Paid Conversions for Pure Chat
- Updated product tutorials with a fresher look and more concise content.
- Implemented targeted email marketing campaigns aimed at users who were most likely to upgrade.
- Crafted feature launch campaigns to educate and convert users to higher plans.